Bring your extraordinary vision and drive.
- Provide the management team with specialist HR advice and guidance.
- Develop really good HR systems and practices across our organisation, so that the systems match and support the company culture.
- Ensure our ongoing expansion and recruitment process is well supported and continues to secure brilliant individuals.
- Expand and further develop our people and performance recognition systems, especially around capability matrices.
- Lead projects and new initiatives within the business and support ongoing process improvements
- Have a clear vision of what ‘great’ looks like in an HR space, and have the will and determination to see that come about.
- Have a tertiary qualification in Human Resources or a related discipline.
- Be a clear and effective communicator--able to engage with a range of professionals at all levels in the organisation
- Be an experienced user of technology tools like Microsoft Office, and be comfortable using HR applications
- Finally, you don't need a background in the education or technology space; your insights and experiences from other sectors are welcome here.