Bring your extraordinary vision and drive.
- Perform research in a unique domain to create ML models that few in industry or academia have explored
- Collaborate with the development team to deploy machine learning functions.
- Allocate research tasks and priorities to other members of the research team
- Mentor and develop more junior team members
- Collaborate with fellow developers in the development process of new features.
- Partake in fortnightly sprints and retrospectives.
- Maintain and improve our code base through good software practices
- Review developer pull requests and ensure coding is adhering to standards.
- Extensive existing knowledge of applied NLP, preferably with experience in low resource domains
- Exceptional knowledge of deep learning fundamentals and frameworks (Pytorch, Tensorflow, or Keras).
- Experience working across the AWS ecosystem (EC2, ECR, S3, EKS, etc), and with AWS specific technologies (e.g. Neuron)
- A passion for writing clean and elegant code.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong linguistics knowledge is a bonus